Cocktail: Les Is More
Description: The spiced bellini you never knew you needed!
Origin: This Recipe was created by Nicole Norman, a prominent Austin, TX mixologist. The Les is More drink was featured at Top Chef winner, Kristen Kish’s restaurant, Arlo Grey in Austin, TX, and was developed with our incredibly talented graphic designer Les.
Cardamom Simple: Add 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water to a saucepan. Add a generous amount of cardamom pods, as much as 1 cup! Bring to a boil, and simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until the smell and flavor is strong.
Let it cool all the way down on the counter before straining out the cardamom pods and storing in the fridge; this will help with steeping and stronger flavor. Once your simple is cooled and strained, it’s ready to add to cocktails, tea or coffee!
Less is More:
1 dropper One Farm USDA Organic Water Soluble CBD
½ oz Allspice Dram
¾ oz cardamom syrup
Cinnamon apple sauce (such as Mott’s)
1. Start with one dropper of One Farm Water soluble CBD in a glass.
2. Add the Allspice Dram and cardamom simple to the glass.
3. Carefully pour in the cava, leaving enough room for apple sauce.
4. Add a couple teaspoons of cinnamon apple sauce, and stir very gently
to prevent the cava from fizzing over.
5. Float a single piece of star anise on top for garnish.