We got this great recipe from @datesanddimples which is a delicious Chocolate Hazelnut Truffle with our USDA Organic Water Soluble CBD, and it is a delicious way to chill at the end of a meal.
Here is the super simple recipe that makes about 10.
- 3/4 cup Hazelnut Flour (or almond flour)
- 3 tbsp hazelnut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 100-200mg One Farm USDA Organic Water Soluble CBD (~ 5-10 mL)
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in a bowl
- Make 10 balls using the batter and place in freezer for at least 1 hour
- Melt 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and dip or pour chocolate over the truffle balls until fully covered
- Place back in the freezer until the chocolate has hardened.
Tip: You may also move these to the fridge and store them there but I personally love them straight out of the freezer just letting them sit for a few minutes before eating!