Cancer and Hemp Extract Oil
- Cannabidiol as potential anticancer drug 2013
- Anti-tumor Activity of Plant Cannabinoids with Emphasis on the Effect of Cannabidiol on Human Breast Carcinoma 2006
- Cannabidiol inhibits paclitaxel-induced neuropathic pain through 5-HT(1A) receptors without diminishing nervous system function or chemotherapy efficacy.
- Cannabinoids Modulate Neuronal Activity and Cancer by CB1 and CB2 Receptor-Independent Mechanisms
- Regulation of human glioblastoma cell death by combined treatment of cannabidiol, Î³-radiation and small molecule inhibitors of cell signaling pathways